Satisfy your sweet tooth sans the guilt with easy, creamy 5-Minute Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt! Four ingredients and five minutes. Prep 5 Minutes. Yield 4 Servings.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Photo Credit: https://www.brookshires.com/2015/01/13/blog-healthy-living-5-minute-strawberry-frozen-yogurt/