Restore Motion is a SBA Certified 8(a), Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) providing our Government clients with a wide range of physical and mental wellness services including physical rehabilitation, fitness/wellness management, and psychological assessments and treatment. In order to accomplish whole body healing, Restore Motion maintains relationships with a wide rage of medical practices in the DC Metropolitan area to include both physical and psychological services. Our professional staff is committed to the principles of healing the whole person using traditional and cutting-edge treatments.
Restore Motion is pleased to offer continuing education of advanced physical manual evaluation and treatment techniques and to also serve as a clinical internship site for colleges and universities. We’ve provided this training to the next generation of physical therapists at colleges and universities.
For more information about our government services, please email email@example.com.
- 621340 – Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
- 713940 – Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
- 621112 – Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 621330 – Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (Except Physicians)
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 621999 – All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621610 – Home Health Care Services
- 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
DUNS 013660104 CAGE 75C07